Current Size: 100%
21-Feb: News from the Director's office - February 2017
News from the Director’s office this February is a very !BIG! thank you to Dr Susan O’Reilly who...
23-Jan: News from the Director’s Office - January 2017
Happy New Year! The beginning of 2017 certainly is flying by. All those things put off until January...
12-Jan: Inequalities identified in treatment and survival in non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
A new NCRI-led study finds that private health insurance influences treatment and survival in non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL).
- December, 2016 : Cancer Trends 31 - Liver cancer
- December, 2016 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2014: Annual Report of the National Cancer Registry
- December, 2016 : Cancer Trends 30 - Prostate cancer
- June, 2016 : Systematic Review of Natural History Models in CEAs of Novel Testing Techniques in Cervical Screening: A Brief Summary
- February, 2017 : Smoking at diagnosis significantly decreases 5-year cancer-specific survival in a population-based cohort of 18,166 colon cancer patients
- December, 2016 : Associations between neighbourhood support and financial burden with unmet needs of head and neck cancer survivors
- December, 2016 : Social networks, social support and social negativity: A qualitative study of head and neck cancer caregivers’ experiences
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...