Current Size: 100%
11-Dec: National Cancer Registry to co-host ICE Awards Conference 2014
The National Cancer Registry is excited to be co-hosting the 2014 Health Research Board Interdisciplinary Capacity Enhancement Award Conference, to be held on the 14th...
06-Dec: National Cancer Registry publishes new online maps of average cancer rates by county
Today the National Cancer Registry published new online maps which show annual average cancer rates, at county level for various cancers, from 1994-2011. These maps...
- September, 2013 : Cancer trends - Non-melanoma skin cancer
- August, 2013 : Cancer in Ireland 2013 - annual report of the National Cancer Registry
- July, 2013 : Cancer trends - Hodgkin's lymphoma
- June, 2013 : Report on the excess burden of cancer among men in the Republic of Ireland
- November, 2013 : "It's at a time in your life when you are most vulnerable": A qualitative exploration of the financial impact of a cancer diagnosis and implications for financial protection in health
- November, 2013 : Postcolposcopy management of women with histologically proven CIN 1: Results from TOMBOLA
- November, 2013 : Convergence of decreasing male and increasing female incidence rates in major tobacco-related cancers in Europe in 1988-2010
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
What we do