Current Size: 100%
06-Dec: National Cancer Registry publishes new online maps of average cancer rates by county
Today the National Cancer Registry published new online maps which show annual average cancer rates, at county level for various cancers, from 1994-2011. These maps...
15-Nov: New paper released - financial impact of a cancer diagnosis
A new paper published in PLoS One by researchers at the National Cancer Registry, reports that some patients with cancer in Ireland may experience financial...
- September, 2013 : Cancer trends - Non-melanoma skin cancer
- August, 2013 : Cancer in Ireland 2013 - annual report of the National Cancer Registry
- July, 2013 : Cancer trends - Hodgkin's lymphoma
- June, 2013 : Colorectal cancer incidence, mortality, treatment and survival in Ireland 1994-2010
- November, 2013 : "It's at a time in your life when you are most vulnerable": A qualitative exploration of the financial impact of a cancer diagnosis and implications for financial protection in health
- October, 2013 : Evaluation of the clinical performance of the cobas 4800 HPV test in patients referred for colposcopy
- October, 2013 : Intakes of dietary folate and other B vitamins are associated with risks of esophageal adenocarcinoma, Barrett's esophagus, and reflux esophagitis
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
What we do