Current Size: 100%
14-Jul: The importance of preparatory sensory information for follow-up procedures in cervical cancer screening
CERVIVA study investigates women's sensory experiences of colposcopy and related procedures.
12-Jul: New staff
The National Cancer Registry would like to extend a warm welcome to Dr Linda Hughes who has recently...
08-Jul: The Process of Cancer Registration
The National Cancer Registry has permission under the Health (Provision of Information) Act 1997 to collect and hold...
- June, 2016 : Cancer Inequalities in Ireland
- June, 2016 : Systematic Review of Natural History Models in CEAs of Novel Testing Techniques in Cervical Screening: A Brief Summary
- March, 2016 : Cancer Trends 29 - Breast cancer
- December, 2015 : Cancer Trends 28 - Primary brain cancer
- July, 2016 : Informal caregiving in head and neck cancer: caregiving activities and psychological well-being
- July, 2016 : Exploring women's sensory experiences of undergoing colposcopy and related procedures: implications for preparatory sensory information provision
- May, 2016 : Mode of prostate cancer detection is associated with the psychological wellbeing of survivors: results from the PiCTure study
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...