Current Size: 100%
16-May: National Cancer Registry Board announces appointment of new Director
The National Cancer Registry Board is pleased to announce the appointment, in association with University College Cork, of...
25-May: Cancer rates in Cobh: a statement from the National Cancer Registry
In light of recent media reports on cancer rates in Cobh, this is a repost of our 2011...
22-Apr: Irish Prostate Cancer Outcomes Research (IPCOR)
The Irish Prostate Cancer Outcomes Research ( IPCOR ) group aims to enhance prostate cancer care, improve patient...
- March, 2016 : Cancer Trends 29 - Breast cancer
- December, 2015 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2013: Annual Report of the National Cancer Registry
- December, 2015 : Cancer Trends 28 - Primary brain cancer
- July, 2015 : Cancer Trends 27 - Lung cancer
- May, 2016 : Mode of prostate cancer detection is associated with the psychological wellbeing of survivors: results from the PiCTure study
- March, 2016 : Cancer-related symptoms predict psychological wellbeing among prostate cancer survivors: results from the PiCTure study
- February, 2016 : Anaplastic thyroid carcinoma: Failure of conventional therapy but hope of targeted therapy
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...