Current Size: 100%
29-Jul: Two more job vacancies announced - Tumour Registration Officers
The National Cancer Registry currently has vacancies for two permanent full-time Tumour Registration Officers. One post will be...
28-Jul: New job vacancy announced - Statistician
The National Cancer Registry is currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Statistician. This is a permanent...
09-Jul: Three new job vacancies announced
Applications are invited for three Research Officers who will be employed by the National Cancer Registry to support...
- May, 2015 : Cancer Trends - Myeloproliferative Neoplasms and Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- December, 2014 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2012: Annual report of the National Cancer Registry
- December, 2014 : Cancer Trends - Soft tissue sarcomas
- October, 2014 : Cancer Trends - Head & Neck Cancer
- July, 2015 : Understanding Women's Differing Experiences of Distress after Colposcopy: A Qualitative Interview Study
- July, 2015 : Pre-diagnosis employment status and financial circumstances predict cancer-related financial stress and strain among breast and prostate cancer survivors
- June, 2015 : Adverse psychological outcomes following colposcopy and related procedures: a systematic review
29-Jul: Tumour Registration Officers X 2 (Permanent)
The National Cancer Registry currently has vacancies for two permanent full-time Tumour...
28-Jul: Statistician - permanent half time (18.5 hours per week)
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Statistician at the National Cancer...
09-Jul: IPCOR Research Officers X 3 (Temporary)
Applications are invited for three Research Officers who will be employed by the National Cancer...
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
What we do
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...