Current Size: 100%
19-Oct: Cancer Week Ireland 2016 Infographic
The Registry has released a new infographic about Cancer Week 2016 - be part of the conversation.
10-Oct: News from the Director’s Office - October 2016
This month the Irish Cancer Society (ICS) is promoting a very important initiative to raise cancer awareness –...
12-Sep: News from the Director’s Office - September 2016
As I settle into to my new role at NCR I’m struck by the dedication of the folks...
- June, 2016 : Cancer Inequalities in Ireland
- June, 2016 : Systematic Review of Natural History Models in CEAs of Novel Testing Techniques in Cervical Screening: A Brief Summary
- March, 2016 : Cancer Trends 29 - Breast cancer
- December, 2015 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2013: Annual Report of the National Cancer Registry
- October, 2016 : Burden and happiness in head and neck cancer carers: the role of supportive care needs
- September, 2016 : Posttransplant Lymphoproliferative Disorders in Irish Renal Transplant Recipients: Insights From a National Observational Study
- September, 2016 : Variation in treatment and outcome in the early stage oral cavity squamous cell carcinoma
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...