Current Size: 100%
09-Nov: Applications open for Director vacancy
The Registry is pleased to announce that it is now open to applications for the post of Director...
23-Nov: Dr Alison Pearce, health economist at the Registry, wins prestigious conference award
Dr Alison Pearce has won a Best New Investigator Presentation Award at the Annual European Congress of the...
17-Nov: How do ovarian cancer patients with and without medical cards differ?
Prescription data can help answer important research questions on a population level. Researchers at the Registry are currently...
- July, 2015 : Cancer Trends Report 27 - Lung cancer
- May, 2015 : Cancer Trends - Myeloproliferative Neoplasms and Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- December, 2014 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2012: Annual report of the National Cancer Registry
- December, 2014 : Cancer Trends - Soft tissue sarcomas
- October, 2015 : Generalisability of pharmacoepidemiological studies using restricted prescription data
- October, 2015 : Which women with breast cancer do, and do not, undergo receptor status testing? A population-based study
- September, 2015 : Trends in, and predictors of, anxiety and specific worries following colposcopy: a 12-month longitudinal study
09-Nov: Director, National Cancer Registry (with a Professorship in Cancer...
Established in 1991 and based in Cork, the National Cancer Registry is a publicly appointed body...
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...