Current Size: 100%
09-Jun: CERVIVA research symposium on the 12th June, Dublin
CERVIVA, the Irish HPV Screening Research Consortium, is holding a research symposium on the 12th June in the...
25-May: Cancer Trends - Myeloproliferative Neoplasms and Myelodysplastic Syndromes
The Registry publishes a new cancer trends report on myeloproliferative neoplasms and myelodysplastic syndromes
08-May: CERVIVA launches new website - www.cerviva.ie
The HPV collaborative research group CERVIVA has launched a new website, in collaboration with the National Cancer Registry
- May, 2015 : Cancer Trends - Myeloproliferative Neoplasms and Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- December, 2014 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2012: Annual report of the National Cancer Registry
- December, 2014 : Cancer Trends - Soft tissue sarcomas
- October, 2014 : Cancer Trends - Head & Neck Cancer
- June, 2015 : Adverse psychological outcomes following colposcopy and related procedures: a systematic review
- June, 2015 : Long-term health-related quality of life of prostate cancer survivors varies by primary treatment. Results from the PiCTure (Prostate Cancer Treatment, your experience) study
- April, 2015 : Interval cancer rates in the Irish national breast screening programme
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
What we do
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...