Current Size: 100%
26-Aug: New projects on follow-up of cancer patients
There is little information on the long-term follow-up of cancer patients in Ireland. Two projects, in which the...
25-Aug: Student project identifies ways to make colorectal cancer follow-up more cost effective
The National Cancer Registry (NCRI) has been delighted to host Antonia Virovska, a student from the Masters of...
21-Aug: New data request system released
A new data request application has been released on the NCR website, allowing users to make requests for...
- July, 2015 : Cancer Trends Report 27 - Lung cancer
- May, 2015 : Cancer Trends - Myeloproliferative Neoplasms and Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- December, 2014 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2012: Annual report of the National Cancer Registry
- December, 2014 : Cancer Trends - Soft tissue sarcomas
- August, 2015 : Cancer-related symptoms predict psychological wellbeing among prostate cancer survivors: results from the PiCTure study
- August, 2015 : Comparing the costs of three prostate cancer follow-up strategies: a cost minimisation analysis
- July, 2015 : Understanding Women's Differing Experiences of Distress after Colposcopy: A Qualitative Interview Study
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...