Current Size: 100%
08-Jun: Cancer Inequalities in Ireland: new report by National Cancer Registry
A major new report, published online by the National Cancer Registry today, highlights strong patterns of cancer inequality...
07-Jun: CERVIVA enters into its next phase of high-quality research on HPV with a new HRB-funded ICE award
CERVIVA and the National Cancer Registry have recently started a major new programme of research funded by the...
25-May: Cancer rates in Cobh: a statement from the National Cancer Registry
In light of recent media reports on cancer rates in Cobh, this is a repost of our 2011...
- June, 2016 : Cancer Inequalities in Ireland
- June, 2016 : Systematic Review of Natural History Models in CEAs of Novel Testing Techniques in Cervical Screening: A Brief Summary
- March, 2016 : Cancer Trends 29 - Breast cancer
- December, 2015 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2013: Annual Report of the National Cancer Registry
- May, 2016 : Trends in, and predictors of, anxiety and specific worries following colposcopy: a 12-month longitudinal study
- May, 2016 : Mode of prostate cancer detection is associated with the psychological wellbeing of survivors: results from the PiCTure study
- April, 2016 : What factors are associated with posttraumatic growth in head and neck cancer carers?
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...