Current Size: 100%
23-Sep: Infection prolongs length of hospital stay after head and neck cancer
Researchers at the Registry have shown that infection is a significant complication after surgery for head and neck...
16-Sep: Registry and CERVIVA investigators present their research findings at HPV 2015 in Portugal
The 30 th International Papillomavirus Conference (HPV 2015) takes place in Lisbon, Portugal from September 17-21. The conference...
26-Aug: New projects on follow-up of cancer patients
There is little information on the long-term follow-up of cancer patients in Ireland. Two projects, in which the...
- July, 2015 : Cancer Trends Report 27 - Lung cancer
- May, 2015 : Cancer Trends - Myeloproliferative Neoplasms and Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- December, 2014 : Cancer in Ireland 1994-2012: Annual report of the National Cancer Registry
- December, 2014 : Cancer Trends - Soft tissue sarcomas
- September, 2015 : Trends in, and predictors of, anxiety and specific worries following colposcopy: a 12-month longitudinal study
- August, 2015 : Cancer-related symptoms predict psychological wellbeing among prostate cancer survivors: results from the PiCTure study
- August, 2015 : Comparing the costs of three prostate cancer follow-up strategies: a cost minimisation analysis
Sorry, there are no vacancies at the National Cancer Registry at this time.
factsheets provide a one page summary of statistics for a particular cancer
view maps of cancer rates for each county in Ireland
view current and archived NCRI publications
examine the NCRI strategy around research
relative survival for selected cancers, years or areas
The data section provides a wide range of cancer statistics. Get a variety of customised graphs and tabulation for incidence and survival rates. Download cancer maps by county in Ireland. View performance indicators and make personal data requests if required.Read more...